Cosy Yarns and Gifts
Our Covid-19 Response
To our valued customers, please be aware we have moved locations in River Market to downstairs at the main entry, Unit 101.
As we navigate during this unprecedented time, the health and wellness of our customers and staff will continue to be our primary concern. With that in mind, we have implemented the following guidelines for daily operations at the shop:
- Please do not come to the shop if you are sick or experiencing any symptoms of illness, or if you are supposed to be in self-isolation for any reason
- We will allow only 2 customers in the shop at any time. As you first enter the shop, please check with staff before moving past the entrance area
- Please use the provided hand sanitizer before shopping and follow the marked arrows on the floor. We understand as hard as it may be to please not touch yarn and other items unless you are considering purchasing them. PLEASE DO NOT PUT THE YARN ON YOUR NECK OR FACE.
- Please maintain a distance of two meters from staff members and fellow shoppers. This includes waiting in line at the checkout and waiting to enter the shop.
- We are still able to offer hands-on knitting or crochet assistance, however please contact us in advance via email or phone. We will not be holding any drop-in knit nights until at least late June - weather pending.
- Our staff will be regularly cleaning and disinfecting all high-touch surfaces.
- We look forward to welcoming you back to our shop in the coming weeks. If you do not feel comfortable shopping in person, don't forget that our online store is still available. You can choose 'Store Pick-Up' as your shipping option in order to do a curbside pickup or have your items mailed to you. Please wait for a confirmation email before coming to collect your order.
We are paying close attention to the advice and guidelines issued by the BC and Canadian Health Authorities and will continue to adjust our policies as necessary. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.