Cosy Yarns and Gifts
Our Covid-19 Response
To our valued customers, please be aware we have moved locations in River Market to downstairs at the main entry, Unit 101A.
As we navigate during this unprecedented time, the health and wellness of our customers and staff will continue to be our primary concern. With that in mind, we have implemented the following guidelines for daily operations at the shop:
- Please do not come to the shop if you are sick or experiencing any symptoms of illness, or if you are supposed to be in self-isolation for any reason
- Mask must be worn at all times when you are in our shop.
- We now offer hands-on knitting and crocheting classes once again. Please contact us for information about classes and registration, via email or phone.
- Knit Nights may be held outside, weather permitting. Indoors, space is Covid limited, so please RSVP to reserve a place.
- Our staff will be regularly cleaning and disinfecting all high-touch surfaces.
- We look forward to welcoming you back to our shop in the coming weeks. If you do not feel comfortable shopping in person, don't forget that our online store is still available. You can choose 'Store Pick-Up' as your shipping option in order to do a curbside pickup or have your items mailed to you. Please wait for a confirmation email before coming to collect your order.
We are paying close attention to the advice and guidelines issued by the BC and Canadian Health Authorities and will continue to adjust our policies as necessary. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.