You will receive in your Cupid Scarf kit:
- Hand dyed soft fingering weight yarn using natural, renewable and non-toxic ingredients
- 150g/ 5.2oz yarn
- Delivered in a 2 x 25g cakes and 2 x 50g cakes
- Digital pattern
You will need to complete the scarf:
- Darning needle
- 3.5mm / US 4 to achieve gauge.
You will need to know or learn how to:
- Knit and purl
- Increase stitches: KFB & KFBF: Knit, front back and Knit, front, back, front.
- CDD: Centre double decrease
- YouTube videos are available for the above techniques.
Naturally dyed soft fingering weight yarn :
- Hand dyed using natural, renewable and non-toxic ingredients
- 100% soft 17-micron merino wool
- 2ply fingering weight
- 338m per 100g
- 370 yards per 3.5oz
- Needles size: 3.5mm / US 4
- Stitch count: 24 sts per 10cm, 4" in pattern
- Finished scarf size: Length = 152cm/ 60" Width = 22.5cm/ 9"
- Colour accuracy varies by device, all kits are final sale.