Karbonz, Knitter's Pride, 3.75mm, Interchangeable Needles, 110324
Knitter's Pride Karbonz Needles
The super popular Karbonz needle, ultimate in felicity and class, with the strength and flexibility of carbon Fibre coupled with classy brass tips. The Karbonz are now available in sizes up to US 11 (8.0mm)
Fixed Circular Needles
- A revolutionary product!! New-age needles made from High-Tech carbon fiber with tips in nickel plated brass!
- Combination of two versatile materials - light bodied carbon fiber & sharp brass tips – is guaranteed to provide an unparalleled knitting experience!! No other knitting needle comes closer to this!!
- Carbon fiber is one of the most versatile material used in manufacture of the new generation aircraft, space ship, automobiles, etc.!!
- Shiny, smooth brass tips comes in perfect points, flawlessly tapered – Ideal for all types of yarns and for every project
- The needles have high tensile strength, are light weight with lot of flexibility
- Surface made of carbon fiber helps the stitches move smoothly on the needle!!
- Warm to touch & gentle in the hand
- A smooth join ensures easy stitch glide and no snagging
- Resilient, flexible cables lay flat with no kink or twist – easy to store