Get 4 round looms in 1! This loom allows you to make hats in 4 sizes: extra small, small, medium and large. This new modular loom consists of 8 loom parts and 4 connectors. The loom comes set up with a peg configuration for large gauge knitting. Extra pegs can be easily added for small gauge knitting. All pegs are removable except for the connector pegs (molded into the loom). To connect your loom parts, simply insert the connector and then snap them together. To release the connection, push the bottom button and pull them apart. The pegs are designed to be very secure in the loom while being able to easily snap into place.
- Small gauge: approx. 5 stitches =1" with 3/8" spacing (center to center of pegs)
- Large gauge: approx. 3- 3.5 stitches =1" with 3/4" spacing (center to center of pegs)
- ex-sm: 28/56 fits most infants with circumference 14"
- small: 34/68 fits most youth with circumference 18"
- medium: 40/80 fits adult head, circumference 20"
- large: 42/84 fits adult head, circumference 23"
- (4) 3 peg connectors.
- (2) 25 peg rounded loom pieces.
- (2) 3 peg loom rails.
- (2) 9 peg loom rails.
- (2) 11 peg loom rails.
- (70) pegs.
- Knit hook. Instructions and hat project.
Click here to see a video of this product being used.