Eucalan provides superb cleaning and conditioning for any fiber!
- Use Eucalan before storing garments away for any period of time.
- Use Eucalan before washing pets, their bedding, or blankets (it's a natural flea inhibitor).
- Excellent for lingerie and sports wear.
- A nice scent for baby items like plush toys, blankies and bedding.
- Cleans all fibre gently without scouring.
- Can be used for hand and machine washing
- Contains no detergents or phosphates and is low sudsing.
- Eucalan is completely biodegradable.
- No animal testing.
- Save time, water and money - no rinsing is required!
Why shouldn't you rinse when you use Eucalan?
Firstly - convenience and the environment. Not rinsing saves two precious things - time and water! Eucalan is also low sudsing and it's better for wool to be handled as little as possible while wet because it prevents both matting and shrinking. Also, not rinsing helps the fabric to retain scents such as lavender or eucalyptus that helps to prevent moths from staying in the fabric.