N. Jefferson Ltd
Knitter's Pride Karbonz Deluxe Special Interchangeable Circular Needle Set
Regular price $196.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Special Tips are designed to produce circulars in 16'' (40cm) length. Each tip measures 4'' (10cm) and is to be used with cords provided in the set.
- A revolutionary product!! New-age needles made from High-Tech carbon fiber with tips in electroplated brass!
- Combination of two versatile materials – light bodied carbon fiber & sharp brass tips – is guaranteed to provide an unparalleled knitting experience!! No other knitting needle comes closer to this!!
- Carbon fiber is one of the most versatile material used in manufacture of the new generation aircraft, space ship, automobiles, etc.!!
- Shiny, smooth brass tips comes in perfect points, flawlessly tapered – Ideal for all types of yarns and for every project
- The needles have high tensile strength, are light weight with lot of flexibility
- Surface made of carbon fiber helps the stitches move smoothly on the needle!!
- Resilient, flexible cords lay flat, with no kink or twist – easy to store
- Warm to touch & gentle in the hand
- Available in a convenient packing of the seven most used sizes
- The set includes 2 cords to produce circular needles of various lengths
- Available in an attractive black and grey fabric case with see through vinyl for safe storage
Note: Total length of 16'' is achieved when tips and cord are joined together.