Louise Robert, Merino Worsted weight, Norwegian Wood
This hand-dyed artisanal yarn is no ordinary knitting yarn: the designer behind the knitting patterns Louise Robert Design meticulously created this beautiful collection.
It's by studying the color pallets that represent her life and career over the years that designer Louise Robert was able to imagine all of the variety available in these hand-dyed artisanal yarns.
NORWEGIAN WOOD (This Bird Has Flown) is the name of a Beatles song. I've been a fan of the Beatles since I was a child, first because I knew my older brother loved them and I wanted to be like him - and then, of course, I loved them just for who they were. We like to listen to them on road trips, their beautiful melodies always make my heart feel light! - Louise
- Composition: 100% Merino wool sw
- Quantity (Weight): 100 grams, 3,5 oz
- Length: 200 meters (220 yds)
- Gauge: 20 - 22 stitches = 10 cm (4 in)
- Needles: 4 - 4.5 mm (US #6-7)
- Care: Hand-wash in cold water, dry flat